KOINONIA Greek Forum Login To Start Posting!
KOINONIA - Greek Forum
Profile | Active Topics | Latest Topics | Latest Replies | Popular
RSS Feed | Partners | Search | AFQ

» Forgot your Password?

All Communities
 The language
 Speaking Greek
 A, terrible, Greek joke
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Registration is closed. The Forum remains available only as a source of published information.

Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Bob

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  02:25:52  

That's because I haven't worked out yet how to type words here in the greek alphabet, read it as kopt with an omega at the end, "I knock".

Go to Top of Page

George

Greece
615 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  03:02:08  

Ok then. Note that you can just turn your keyboard to Greek and write in Greek as when you use Word or any unicode editor.

Go to Top of Page

Bob

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  04:31:40  

Oh, what I had done was change the preferences of Safari to greek but nothing happened.

Though I think I'm on to something with terrible greek jokes. A little book to encourage the learning of the language. "The Aristophanes bumper book of jokes."

Go to Top of Page

George

Greece
615 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  07:11:43  

Changing browser preferences is irrelevant. If you write in Greek elsewhere, in a text editor, you must have Greek installed on your system and a keyboard shortcut to switch from English to Greek and the opposite.
--
If you find anything interesting on that book, and is not too lengthy, let us enjoy it, would you?

Go to Top of Page

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Promote Greek Learning

Use Elpenor's Libraries and Greek Language departments to stimulate your thinking. To refer to a text there published, just copy its url and paste it in your post. ||| Get updates of all Ellopos sites by e-mail. ||| Download Shortcuts for easy access to the Communities - or drag this icon and drop it in the Links bar of your browser :ELPENOR

Learned Freeware

Reference address : https://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/koinonia/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=574© Elpenor