Works by Eckhart ||| Relevant Documents ||| Studies on Eckhart ||| Probable Influences - Cultural Context
Probable influences - Cultural Context
* Ernst Troeltsch: The Divine Seed (Mysticism : A Direct Religious Experience, Mysticism in the New Testament, Mysticism and the Philosophy of Religion, The Divine Seed)
* Amy Hollywood : Mysticism and Transcendence
* M. Laistner: Knowledge of Greek in Western Europe during the earlier Middle Ages
* The Pagan Philosopher's Quest for Holiness: Plotinus and his Circle, by Douglas Burton-Christie
* The Papal Bull (In Agro Dominico) Condemning Meister Eckhart (1329), with notes by Ellopos
* Olivier Clement, Becoming the unlimited place where God is
Hegel, Philosophy of the Middle Ages
The High Middle Ages (1100 to 1400).
Who's Who in the History of Mysticism, by Bruce B. Janz.
Western Philosophical Concepts of God (Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy).
Christian Mysticism, Britannica International, 1996.
Pseudo-Dionysius in the Twelfth Century Latin West, by Dale Coulter (ORB Online Encyclopedia).
Dominican Spirituality, by Isidore Clarke, OP.
Suggest a page to be included in this listing
Google Search for Meister Eckhart